The Perfect True Master
Each soul is the fragment of Supreme Master, which has forgotten its basic objective and is treading aimlessly in the company of illusionary materialistic mind. Entangled in the trap of karmas it is experiencing the miseries of births and deaths.
Looking at the miserable condition of the suffering souls the merciful Hare Madhav Supreme Master incarnates on this land in the form of normal human being. It is the unchangeable law of the Supreme Master that an enlightened Perfect True Master only is capable of liberating the souls trapped in the ocean of this mortal world and lead them to their original abode ‘Hare Madhav Loka’.
The True Master appears in the form of a normal human being but persist as the evident sovereignty of the Supreme Master. Taking His pious shelter the flowers of love and devotion get blossomed on the barren land of heart. Eyes, mind and soul experience true pleasure, thinking gets gentle and thoughts turn inwards.
The glory of the Perfect True Master neither can be expressed in words nor the written word has such capability but to understand mentioned following are some of the essential insignias of a True Master:
- There lies an unearthly divine light on the demeanor and in the eyes of the True Master He bears a compassionate heart. There is exclusiveness in His behaviour and His talks and a divine valour in his stride.
- Second, despite being the form of the Supreme Master Himself, He indulges in the selfless service of the devotees. He emphasizes upon self-reliance. He is never a burden on anybody rather takes the burden of the individual souls on his shoulders. Each moment, he works for the welfare of the poor and the needy.
- Third, as the sky, sunlight, air, water is free for all; the true Master’s divine initiation and teaching for the individual souls is also free. One experiences a heavenly serenity under his pious shelter.
- Fourth, the Perfect True Master (Satguru) is always humble but fearlessness is his real nature. He is omnipotent but never flaunts of it. He always says that whatever is being done is done by my True Master, the Madhav Supreme.
As it is said:
II JI SAB KUCH TERA MERE MADHAVE JI, JI SAB KUCH TERA MERE MADHAVE JI II
II SAB KUCH TERA KUCH NA MERA, MERE DATA SATGURAN II
II SAB TERI KUDRAT KURBANA JI, SAB TERI KUDRAT KURBANA JI II
II DAS ISHWAR VINTI KARAT HAI, JI SAB KUCH TERA KARAYA II
II MERE HARI RAI MERE PYARE, SAB TERI AKULAI II
Dear devotees! As the branches of shelter giving big, green trees are laden with sweet fruits, and because of the weight of the fruits the branches stoop downwards, in the same manner, the Perfect True Masters (Satguru) consider themselves lowly but in the real sense, they are the greatest.
His divinity the Present True Master Satguru Babaji chants in His hymn:
II SAB TE HAIN HUM BURE, SAB HAIN OONCHE BHALE MANUSH II
II SAB TE NEECHE HUM MARE, SAB OONCHE PURAKH SUJAAN II
II SAB TE BURE DHARAM KARAM HUM KEETE, SAB HAIN OONCHE MAN DHARAM JAAN II
II SAB HAIN SAANCHE, HAU JHOOTH GUN RAACHE II
II SAB DASON KA DAS HOON, HUM MOORAKH SAB CHATUR SUJAN II
II DAS ISHWAR KAHAT HAIN SADHO, SAB HAIN BHALE HAU ATI HEEN BURE II
- The Perfect True Master (Satguru) is the visible Sun of the highest knowledge, divine succinct truth and purest spirituality. All His divine plays are to uplift the individual souls. Devotees surround them from all the directions because of his divine powers, as the moths surround a flame from all the directions. They get a higher inspiration from the Satguru and tread on the path of upward progress and they lead a meaningful life after having surrendered at the holy feet of Satguru.
- They do not have any kind of hostility against anybody. On the contrary, they shower their grace even on their enemies and forgive them. They eliminate the ignorance of the disciple, dispel the illusion, and remove all the impurities in the disciple’s intellect. When a disciple goes off the track and behaves against the principles of the lineage of the Masters, the Satguru takes up the role of a disciplinarian father and shows him the right path. The key principle of his life is: love your enemies.
- On having the holy glimpse (Darshan) the heat inside gets colder. When you look at the merciful Master’s eyes with concentration, divine light is seen because of which the pure soul gains concentration. Then leaving behind the physical worlds the soul starts ascending. This always happens in the holy company of the Satguru but the disciple should be worthy enough.
- He does not use his divine powers to amuse people neither can anyone influence Him to show his divine powers. He uses these divine powers only when He really wishes to use them. He is the owner and giver of tremendous powers, which he always hides. He has great compassion for the world, but he judges the people. It is in his nature. He uses his powers silently, without being noticed by anybody. Though he owns and gives all the powers, he uses these powers only when it becomes necessary in the interest of His devotees because of which the real devotees receive his grace even from a great distance.
- He is the manifested incarnation of the Hare Madhav Lord. As the Supreme Master commands the complete saints without speaking, the True Master too, internally gives spiritual instructions and sermons to his disciples without speaking.
As it is said by Hafiz Ji in the Sufi school of thought:
AMRE RABBI AST ROOH VA SARRE KHUDAST
JIKRE BEKAMO BEJABAN AU RAAST
When the Satguru initiates (gives Mantra-Deeksha), it is the process of transferring the spiritual power directly from the Satguru to the individual soul. There is no need for any language. This soul speaks everything without using the tongue and the palate. When the spiritually powerful Satguru initiates the disciple then the soul starts speaking. This is because the Satguru is beyond the mind and the senses. He gives the spiritual instructions to the worthy individual souls like a Nirankar (Formless), without speaking anything, without moving the tongue. This is his divine play.
- Whenever the Divine Merciful Master (Satguru) arrives in this world, with the ocean of compassion in his heart and then flows as if a flood of divine love in this world. The real aspirants gather from all the directions in multitudes. Through his divine words and Darshan all of them get benefitted. It could be a scholar, a sinner, one who does meditation, or a thief; anyone who surrenders himself at his holy feet drinks the elixir of spiritual joy. After the Amrit Darshana, they become the humble servants, disciples of the Satguru. The True Master, like a washerman, washes the sinners’ sins and purifies him. It is a kind of dry cleaning process which cleanses the minds and tints the soul with divine true color. The Satguru always tells His disciples to listen to their inner voice, but the disciples are not aware of this. Hence the True Master teaches them how to recognize it.
Lord Jesus said:
As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the word.
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. You work in this light. The meaning is, from the Satguru, we have to learn the secrets of devotion and tread on the path of devotion in this very life.
- The liberated Satguru is really different. Whenever He appears in this world, he makes the necessary arrangements in such a manner which the worldly people like us do not approve of. But his divine scheme is not restrained. Sometimes, after hearing about Him, so many selfish people gather around him. The real Satguru separates the selfish disciples from the selfless ones. He separates the wheat from the chaff. He has his own methods of knowing who the real aspirant is and who is not. And then he discloses his divine treasure. He is the connoisseur in this task.
It is discussed that shouldn’t there be guards at His door. These guards should be appointed so that fools and stupid may not enter the Satguru’s door. It is the criticism that plays the role of these guards in order to restrict the entry of the unworthy at the divine doors of the Satguru. A school going student can’t understand the lessons taught at a university.
- The Perfect True Masters are the compassionate custodians of their devotees. They constantly keep track of their disciples and take care of them. Whenever the devotees remember their Master He duly responds directly or indirectly and rescues them from their troubles. The True Master never gets convinced with the money but surely at the true emotions and devotion of the devotee.
- The divine hymns are enunciated by the Perfect True Masters for the welfare of the beings of this world. Once on being asked by His devotees about the recognition of a True Master, His Divinity Guru Nanak Dev Ji vocalized that the one who proclaims the command of the True Master, verbalizes His Divine Hymns He is the real Perfect True Master.
“SAADH KI RASNA PRABHU BASAI”
One must seek the shelter of such a Perfect Master and always remain aligned. Today the Present True Master Satguru Baba Ishwar Shah Sahib Ji following the command of the Supreme Master enchants the Divine Hymns and through His divine plays vocalizes the inward immortality to all. His divinity vocalizes in His hymn-
CHAL HANSA DHAAM APNE, KARO SANGAT SADA PARAM HANSA
KAR HANSA SO BHAGAT, CHHOD CHALO KAAL KI JUGAT
EH JAG THAUR THIKANA NA KISKA
CHAL BAITH PYARE, SATGURU SANGAT NAAV KINARA
NAAHI KOI JAAT DHARAM KA LEKHA, JANAM MARAN KA TAH MITE SADA KULEKHA
CHHODO KAAG BAGULE KI BAATA, CHAL HARI HARI DHAAM PYARE SATGURU SANGAT
EH SATSANGAT BADI AMRIT KI, KAGA BAGULA HANSA BHAYE
SAB BADI SATGURU KI BAATA, SAB BADI SATGURU KI BAATA
EH JAG BADA KAAL RANG ULJHA, MAD BHRAM KA AUDHA GHERA
CHHOD MAN KI DUHAAI DUWIDHA, JANAM JANAM KI EH SANGAT MIT JAYI
MERA PRABHU BADI ACHRAJ RANG BANAYI, BHINN BHINN KI SAB KUDRAT JANAYI
DAS ISHWAR HANSAN KI GATI SADA HI GAYI
MERE HARE MADHAV PURAKH, JO SOJHI DEENO
NYARA RAM AROOP NAMA, EH JUGAT PURE SANTAN TE PAYI
Periodically, True Master of the present time His Holiness tours to various places in the country and abroad like Mumbai, Gondia, Ahmedabad, Raipur, Dubai, Singapore, etc. to enlighten the souls.
His Holiness on one of His spiritual tours blessed the city of Raipur, Chhattisgarh on 11th December 2016. On the same day, enthused by His Holiness, a free medical camp was organized in the city by Hare Madhav Parmarth Satsang Samiti and Sindhu Doctors Forum in which doctors from the cities of Mumbai, Bangalore, and Raipur extended their free services to the afflicted masses. In the evening, all the doctors attended the holy congregation in the deific presence of His Holiness True Master and procured the divine elixir of spiritual discourses and hymns. After holy sermons, all the devotees ascended in a queue to obtain blessings and implore for the solutions their spiritual questions and curiosities from His Holiness. Dr. P.S.Godheja, a devotee and a well-known doctor from the city of Raipur, Chhattisgarh came into the auspice of His Holiness with his face radiating and tears in his eyes he said, True Master! When You visited Raipur in 2013, You bestowed me with spiritual guidance and Holy Word (Naam) and told me to keep meditating and share my experience with You after three years. Master, with your divine blessings I meditated the Holy Word and I do not understand how I should express my experience about what I procured from it. Dear Master, prior to the attainment of the Holy word, I had met numerous priests, saints & sages and questioned them about the unfathomable enigmas of a human soul and their ripostes steered me towards reading and study of various Vedas and Upanishads (scriptures), I read all Shastras (spiritual writings) of all religions but didn’t realize any concord in my soul and then You clarified to me with just one sermon, that my soul is asleep, that my God is asleep too. When a Perfect True Master bestows a devotee with the bearing of the meditation of the Holy Word and awakens him and if the disciple is worthy and devoted, then his soul ingresses into the Hare Madhav Divine Abode. Only reading and interpretation of words cannot take one to the ultimate abode (dhurdhaam), a soul has to append itself with the awakening Holy Word bestowed by the Perfect True Master to gain from it and excurse the spiritual realms. The doctor also said, Master! When you bestowed me the awakening heed, I practised it with devotion, and with your divine blessings, I witnessed numerous suns, moons, stars, earth, skies and many Gods present within me. O, My Lord! There is a divine rhythm frolicking outside and within us, but one can neither hear the divine melody nor can experience its immensity. But when His Holiness blessed my soul and bequeathed upon me the wakened divine heavenly light (Noor) through which I could clearly hear that spiritual rhythm within me and now that holy melody plays in all of my existence and my soul has united with the ineffable, I renounce myself on the True Master.
Bal Bal Jaun, Bal Bal Jaun Madhav Mere
His Holiness keeping His hand on devotee’s head bespoke, “This blissful experience is your personal prosperity, proliferate it”. The doctor then said, “It’s all your grace O Master! My friends and family have come along with me, bless them O Master! so that they shall attain these spiritual pinnacles too.
His Holiness said, a True Master is like an effective medic who has spiritual medicines for all beings, those who put efforts and practice, procure it. If you have medicine and you don’t use it, keep it someplace contained, then how will your health get better, similarly, how will your soul get cured of its ailment and attain the divine fruit of worship. As the holy words state-
Dhur Khasme Ka Hukum Bhaya, Vin Satguru Chetiya Na Jaye
O Almighty’s Child! This is the law of spirituality that a soul without the True Master cannot rouse from the malicious sleep of several births and cannot unite with the Holy Word-
Vin Satguru Chetiya Na Jaye
Dear devotees, we are immensely fortunate to be in the shelter of Perfect True Master Lord Almighty. The doctor asked the True Spiritual Doctor of this land about the Divine Eye that a True Master has through which he perceives the karmas of all beings. His Holiness, smiling with serenity, said, do you have an x-ray machine at your hospital? The doctor replied with a yes. His Holiness then said if one has an internal injury or his bones are broken then x-ray machine shows only the broken bones and not the skin, blood or flesh to which the doctor said, “Yes, Your Holiness, x-ray shows where the bones are broken and medicines are prescribed accordingly”. His Holiness then uttered, similarly the True Master has that Divine Eye, through which He perceives the divine elixir hidden in your soul, now how deep He can see it is difficult to assume, He is the Great Almighty. The Perfect True Master, to awaken the God sleeping within, prescribes devotees with spiritual medicine of divine hymns and meditation along with the congregation and selfless services so that a soul awakens and attains integral individuality. Seekers of the truth come in the congregation of True Master with many curiosities, His Holiness acknowledges their curiosities and sermonizes them so, which enlightens the being about who is God, how can we unite with him. His Holiness enlightens through a story-
A citizen of India once went to America in search of occupation, got a job and settled there, and then later became a citizen of the country, forgetting all about his motherland, India. Some years later, an Indian roaming in the city reached the area where that person lived and wished to take him back to his motherland. The Indian reminds the person of his nation and brings him back. His Holiness bespoke, the human soul came onto this land and forgot its true self-abode (the Hare Madhav Lok). The True Master then incarnates in the human form and reminds souls about their true abode and then gradually, the True Master becomes the guardian of the soul. By the will of The Lord Almighty, the pure souls reminisce about their true abode in the congregation of True Master and realize that they belong to no religion or creed, their true belongingness is with the Supreme Master. Masses then ascend in the congregation of such True Master. Do not think or talk about caste and sections of society in such divine congregation, break such walls, the goal should only be to earn the Divine Elixir of spirituality. As souls become devoted to the congregation of True Master, they become purer and purer and move towards their true abode, Hare Madhav Lok.
Dear devotees, this is the divine ordinance of the Lord Almighty that without the refuge of a True Master, no soul from any place, caste, creed or religion can unite with its true supreme abode. We all are truly fortunate to have the pious shelter of the Perfect True Master of the time in the form of His Divinity Satguru Baba Ishwar Shah Sahib Ji.